Learn the core steps of how the outreach team at SUSO conduct a successful blogger outreach campaign.
At SUSO, we follow a lot of specifications when we choose what site to outreach, what content to offer – it all depends on a website’s individual needs, expectations and niche.
Here are some of the most important aspects of the SUSO Outreach Method
- Creating content that brings unique value to both our client and the website we’re working with. It should come as no surprise that the content you provide should offer value to the end user, after all, this is exactly what Google is trying to achieve in its ranking process.
- Outreaching to high-quality websites based both on rankings and niche importance and niche authority – you want to find websites that are relevant to your website’s niche, but also offer SEO value in terms of their own SEO authority.
- We work with our clients to develop onsite content that would be beneficial to outreach, and create exciting shareable graphics, writing, data and more. It’s good to get excited about any product that’s the focus of our outreach process, and we try to become experts.
- We research our client’s niche so we can go beyond keywords and base our outreach on what matters to our clients’ audiences – in other words, always have the end user and their search intent in mind when developing content for outreach.
- Every website is different, even if they are in the same niche – we are conscious of the fact that offsite content creates a great chance to tell their story and affect not only their organic traffic but also their brand.